Saturday, June 27, 2009

Summer Raspberry Plastic Cup Freeze

This is a recipe I found online and modified. I love to take an existing recipe and mix it up, and that's what I did with this one. Mixed it all up!!! Hope you enjoy!!

Summer Raspberry Plastic Cup Freeze

1 (8 oz) pk cream cheese (can use less fat or fat free), softened
1/4 cup honey
1 cup fresh raspberries (or other berries and can use frozen, thawed)
miniture marshmallows (optional)
2 cups whipped cream

Beat cream cheese and honey until smooth, add raspberries and beat until raspberries are kind of mushy (yes very techinal I know =) Add marshmallow if you want and add whipped cream. Mix. Put in plastic cups and put in freezer. These are delish on a hot day. I like mine more without the marshmallows, but the kids dig the mm. Either way ~~ delish.

Enjoy ~~ Happy eating,
Dawn

0 comments: